This is my first award on WordPress blogging. https://crumpledpieceofpaper.wordpress.com/
thanks a ton Jeni for this accolade, this means a lot!
1.You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2.link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
(I skipped this as I wanted this to be a surprise.I’ll inform them in two days if they fail to read)
3.Nominate at least 7 or maximum 15 bloggers of your choice.
4.share 7 facts about yourself.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I have no specific area of blogging.
2. PHOTOGRAPHY is essential for me.
3. Nothing much alluring I find than the Daybreaks and nightfalls of the boondocks.
4. I am a foodie so you can always rely on me if you want to check in to some new restro or café.
5. I am not an adventure person, and paragliding is the only adventure sport that I have tried with the lowest confidence a faulty take off but happily no nagging scar!
6. Tea is elixir for me!
7. I am not very good at packing bags! 😉
1. Willytyme https://storypoetry.wordpress.com/
The best blog I have come across in my journey of WordPress blogging. Matchless thoughts, flawless descriptions and always leaving me spellbound!
2. Writings to heaven https://writingstoheaven.wordpress.com/
Frankly, I have never read a man writing such beautifully!
3. Durgakrishan https://free54066.wordpress.com/
She could win an accolade for being the most positive person on earth, I guess! The mornings that start with her blogs are the best mornings!
4. Goin’ the extra..aaamile https://theextraaamile.wordpress.com/
The most sincere blogger! My first savor on WordPress blogging. Love his posts. All praise is less for him!
It’s rare to find beauty and blogging together! She is a combo of both! Love her pictures and posts.
Deserves all the accolades than just the versatile blogger. I see her coming up with a book in the near future!
7. RohanPatwardhan https://rohanpatwardhan.wordpress.com
If you have a penchant for politics and history, this blog is exactly the place!
Well, it took me complete 3 days to do this post! While retracing my blogging journey, I found how important you people are to me.